Re: Bulpett On The Celtics Boston Summer League

At 06:23 AM 7/6/99 -0300, damekmo@teleport.com wrote:
> >      ``What we've got this year is the complete opposite of last summer
> >when we
> >      had the lockout and we weren't able to interact with our players at all.
> >      Now we can do things to get better and use this time to its full benefit.
> >      ``It was very rewarding for me to look out there (at the Celtics'
> >Waltham
> >      practice facility last week) and see Paul Pierce, Bruce Bowen and
> >Antoine
> >      Walker working out hard.
>
>Antoine's in and working hard. Very nice. So I assume he's been pinched,
>poked, and had his teeth cleaned by the Celtics....so everything is
>lovey-dovey again.

Paul just what will make you happy? No matter what is print etc. you will most certainly find the bottom of the shoe side of things. I admit at times it is amusing but it tends to grate on one after a while. I know I could just hit the delete key but you do post messages of value that I would hate to miss. I for one am excited that Antoine is giving extra effort and that Pitino is psyched about the summer leagues.Well enough preaching for one day. Later.Mike

P.S. Paul have you thought about a high colonic? >G<