Re: Sportline reviews & deal with Cleveland ?

My most unbelieveable ideas of the Cavs off-season -

Three Trades

Trade A - Wesley Person and Andrew DeClercq to Vancouver for Steve Francis and
Michael Smith.
If Vancouver can take the salary cap hit of Person then I see the DeClercq/Smith
swap taken out with the Cavs giving up a future draft pick instead.

Trade B - Andre Miller and Derek Anderson to the Boston Celtics for Ron Mercer +
cap baggage [if Celts cant handle the cap hit if any].

Trade C - Brevin Knight and Danny Ferry to the New York Knicks for Chris Childs
+ Kurt Thomas

Cleveland Lineup [if Vancouver can take the hit]

C - Ilgauskas / DeClercq / Thomas
PF - Kemp / Thomas / DeClercq
SF - Henderson / Newman
SG - Mercer / Langdon / Sura