Re: Wasn't Joe Hironaka The Biggest Fan Of Clack On This List?

>PS: Callahan and Dennis on WEEI are bashing the C's for giving
>up the eighth pick for Potapenko and losing out on Miller....

The C's will, no doubt, receive a hell of a lot of bashing this year over this.  Rookies always have a higher profile than 2nd or 3rd year players because there are awards, all-star games, rookie plays of the year on SportsCenter etc and Miller is the kind of player who will make an impact in these.  It will probably seem to those who don't know that Miller is better than Potapenko because of the coverage he will get but in the long run I think the C's made the right move and P will be the starting center on our next Championship team.

Rory.