Re: Oh yes...another steal!!!

>From: Georgek27@aol.com
>
>lf you read CBS's scouting report on him you might feel differently.
>http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/basketball/nba/1999/draft/kris_clack.htm
>
>George

Yeah, but they seem to be evaluating him as a prospective late first
rounder, which is where Wallace had him placed.  Note, despite all they say,
they still thought he'd go in the early second round.  Sounds like he's
worth a try at 55, especially since Turner is undrafted.  No point using the
pick on him.  By the way, I'm grasping at straws here, I have never heard of
this guy.

Jim