Re: My Prediction Is...

Are you kidding me??

Stockton to Malone, Payton lobs to Kemp for the alley oop (that was before the
trade), Van Exel penetrates, no look to McDyess for the easy jam (what we might
see this season) BUT I don't think we'll see KG without Marbury. They are the
best of buddies. I don't think he'll pull the trigger unless its a *wink wink*
"We'll trade you but I'll have new contract for you at the end of the season."
Googs was already going to leave anyways when free agent came around. He plays a
different type of game than KG and Marbury.  I don't think Marbury will get
traded.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

Mister Ghost said:

The Celtics will send Kenny Anderson to
Minnesota for Stephon Marbury in a trading
deadline deal.  Hey, this predicvtion is about
as relevant as everyone elses...

But I do think a Marbury trade is possible,
since the Timberwolves haven't inked him to an
extension yet.  I would think McHale might
trade him away rather than get nothing for
him, ala Googs; a situation that has garnered
the former Celtic a great deal of criticism.

==
MG In Exile