Re: Local View

I would think that the C's are also better
than the:

Grizzlies - struggling rookie point guard
               and fat center

Bullets - center and point guard difficlties

Warriors - point guard problems and no stars

76s - rookie shooting guard, Larry Brown,
         and weak at small forward

Hornets - Injured Glenn Rice; Coleman and
           Mason equal bad chemistry

Nuggets - Only McDyess plays any defense

I think that places the C's once again with
the tenth pick in the draft.  Should be some
outstanding point guards available, and
remember some of the same idiot GMs that passed
on Paul Pierce will be drafting players ahead
of the Celtics, so someone, above average
should slide down....

---"Miles, Craig S." <csmiles@flash.net> wrote:

> The Houston Chronicle has its NBA preview as an extra in today's
paper.
> Their lead NBA beat writer, Michael Murphy, predicted records for each
> team.  FWIW, he picks our beloved Celts to go 12-38--fourth worst in
the
> league (ahead of only the Raptors, Clippers, and Bulls, in descending
> order), which strikes me as rather absurd.  But hey, if he's right,
> we'll have another great draft pick!
>
> --  CSM
> >
> begin:vcard
> n:;Miles, Craig S.
> x-mozilla-html:FALSE
> adr:;;3110 Greenbriar Drive #21;Houston;Texas;77098-2425;USA
> version:2.1
> email;internet:csmiles@flash.net
> tel;fax:(713) 654-7690
> tel;home:(713) 529-9618