RE: Knight likes it

On Saturday, January 30, 1999 2:05 AM, HMURDOCH@aol.com [SMTP:HMURDOCH@aol.com] wrote:
> Just noticed the boxscore for Travis in Laker land.  He had 10 points and 14
> (!) rebounds tonight.  Maybe he really does play better out west.  Of course,
> the lakers were playing Toronto West, the Clippers.
>
> H.M.
>
> Then again, I wonder how he and the other Laker players would fare without the
> Shaq to distract the other teams' players.

Travis put up these figures in only 17 minutes of play ?  Campbell put up 11 points in 16 minutes.

How about Barros, Jones & Declercq, for Campbell & Roooks.

We would have to take Rooks to get Campbell.

I like this lineup better than anything we can filed at the 5 spot.

Campbell
Walker
Pierce
Mercer