Larry Brown pissed.

This @ www.phillynews.com/daily_news/99/Jan/30/sports/SIXE30.htm
has absolutely nothing to do with the Celtics, unless you'd like to
contrast quotes from Brown and Pitino, but I just thought you guys might
want to read this one. Now look...I know it's only the preseason. Nobody
really cares until the season starts. Things have a way of miraculously
changing once things actually count. For example, I expect Oakley to, let's
say, step it up on opening night. But...at this point...things look a whole
lot better in Boston than they do in Philadelphia. I'd love to see the
Sixers stink it up this year.

Paul M.