Michael Jordan Collectors' Item

Note:
	We mail to people whom we feel are interested in what there is to offer
	and do not allow anyone else to use our list. Once in a while we'll
	notify you of web sites, products, services and promotions that could
	be of special interest to you. We respect your right to privacy. If
	you do not wish to receive these notices and prefer never to hear
	from us, simply mailto:global_1@direct.ca with REMOVE in the subject.

I note that you have used The Hotel Guide's web site
http://www.hotelguide.com before to find a hotel room. Because of this, I
wanted to let you know about Hotel Talk, a new discussion list.  It's a unique
way to learn more about hotels, including where to stay, how to save money,
and how to make the most of the time you spend at hotels.

Hotel Talk allows travelers to exchange information with each other by asking
questions and offering comments.  People who subscribe to Hotel Talk are put
in direct contact with fellow travelers from all corners of the globe -- and
who better to learn from than someone who has been in the same place or done
the same thing as you.

Hotel Talk is free. As a service of The Hotel Guide, there is no charge to
subscribe. There are other good things about Hotel Talk, too.  The discussion
is moderated, so that you will never see spam or off-topic comments.  Plus, we
distribute Hotel Talk in a digest fashion, where we have grouped the messages
together into a single Email.  This way, you get one convenient Email a week,
avoiding clutter in your Email box.

Subscribing to Hotel Talk is easy.  You can do it right on The Hotel Guide's
web site at

      http://www.hotelguide.com

You'll also find additional information about Hotel Talk there.  Or you can
send a blank Email message to

      mailto:join-Hotel_Talk@um5.revnetexpress.net

If at any point after subscribing you wish to get off the Hotel Talk list, it
is easy to do. Instructions will be at the bottom of every issue of the
digest.

I look forward to moderating the Hotel Talk discussion and certainly hope
you'll join us.

Sincerely,

Bob Lawson
Moderator