Re: Rodman To The Magic

Now you all are going to see how good Rodman really is!!  There is no one
in this world that Rodman respects more than Chuck Daly.  He'll (in my
opinion) do whatever Daly asks.  The one coach who can "handle" Rodman
better than Phil Jackson.  Here's their lineup:

C- Isaac Austin, Michael Doleac, Jason Lawson, Danny Schayes
PF-  Rodman, Horace Grant, Bo Outlaw, Derek Strong
SF-  Nick Anderson, Matt Harpring, David Benoit
SG-  Miles Simon, Gerald Wilkins, Ruben Nembhard
PG-  Anfernee Hardaway, Darrell Armstrong, Kevin Ollie

All I know is, if Rodman and Horace Grant are both in at Forwards, the
other team isn't going to touch a rebound!!