Re: Quick game report

-----Original Message-----
From: HMURDOCH@aol.com <HMURDOCH@aol.com>

>Also sounds like it's Kenny's team - at least from the way it sounded like
the
>team played while he was in.  Wish I had video as well as audio !

Kenny had 11 assists but also had 5 turnovers.

>They gave Mercer 25pts and 9rbs,

Mercer played pretty well, hopefully his shooting percentage will pick up as
the
season goes along. He barely shot 40% and also had 3 turnovers and 0
assists.

>  Walker 19pts, Pierce 14pts and 7rbs plus a
>3pt or two.

Walker had good game 19 pts of 9/19 shooting, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 1
turnover.

Pierce to my mind had an excellent outing for a rookie 14 pts of 5/11
shooting, 7 rebounds, 2 assists,
4 steals, 1 turnover, definitely the kid is the real deal.

>They gave Barros 11 assists

Barros had 5 assists

- Popeye 9pts, Garnett 7pts

>-(including at least one 3-pt).  Also had some nice words about Marlon's
poise
>and ability to get good position on defense etc.
>Pierce also got some nice words about the completeness of his game.
>Having only 9 players ready (due to injuries) worked well for this game
>anyway.  Not a bad start !
>
>Hank M.
                                                                  - Mishra