Mercer's Nite

Nice game. Fairly well played for 1st exhibition game since last season. I
think everyone healthy played. I listened on WEEI. NBA League Pass is
getting ready for net broadcasts of all NBA games. You can sign on now,
from NBA.com site. $10 bucks for all games. There are going to be up to 3
free games broadcasted weekly I believe.

1st shot of season made by the franchise, Walker. Although it was Mercer's
nite, he had 25 when I stopped counting. He's ready. Great news for the
Celts. Pierce also played impressively. Battie was active early, eventually
getting into foul trouble.

Dwayne Schintzius got some minutes and filled the hole.

Howard and Maxwell good combination on radio. Informative, knowledgeable,
entertaining, wonder how the Snoooooze Cooz will do this season. Tommy H,
will keep him awake spilling coffee in his lap.

Toronto may be soft, but were off to a good start. This is what your
supposed to do to soft teams. If KA keeps his wheels we definitely move up
a notch or two. Seems like we have out share of injuries already though.

What a difference from a few years ago.