Re: Bothered by Walker

Who said Antoine hurt Minor?  I haven't heard that.  Let's not all get
carried away thinking Antoine's running around with a hatchet at
practice or something.  He has been practicing with the team for two
years now.  Hey, maybe that's how Pervis picked up all those injuries.
Naaaaah.  Paul, you want to straighten these guys out?

Was I dreaming or did I read a report on the list where Pitino said the
Cs aren't giving up any uncontested layups this year?  Could it be that
Antoine is the one who's actually carrying out his coach's wishes in
practice?  He and Schinzius, from what I have heard.

As far as putting Antoine in his place.  They've already done that by
giving him a 71 million dollar contract.  Get over it.

Jim