Re: Walker

>>On a sour note, he looks like a jerk out there.  He knocks people down,
>>looks at them, and walks away.  Doesn't help them up.  He knocked Bowen
>>down hard under the basket and into the upright, then walked away.  When
>>Bowen stayed down, he came back and leaned over semi-attentively, but it
>>wasn't convincing.

Of course it wasn't convincing. Of course he looks like a jerk. What do you
expect from the most hated player in the NBA. I hope they trade him fast.
I'm sick of his act. I'd love to see how Del Harris deals with a cancer
like Antoine. Imagine Shaq and Antoine and Rick Fox with Horry and Bryant
occupying the frontcourt on any given night? Man...Antoine would screw that
up. Think they'd make it to the conference finals with that frontcourt? I
hope they ship him out of town fast, and the Lakers would be a good spot
for him.

Paul M.