RE: Celts lineup rotation

> writes:
> >Not that anybody asked, but my take on the C's lineup if nothing else
> >changes.
> >Starters: DQ, Antoine(small)& Popeye(power), Kenny(point)& Mercer
> >	Pierce as 6th man replaces Popeye with Antoine moving to the
> >	Power
> >Forward spot.
> >	Battie off the bench replaces DQ at center.
> >	Barros comes in at the Point or at the shooting guard spot.
> >	McCarty and Bowen become sort of the Jack of all trade spots,
> >but mostly for defense.

I don't know why people keep putting McCarty & Defense in the same
sentence. I saw most games last year and although he sure runs around a
lot, he got scorched big time on many occasions last year, not all by star
players.  Bowen yes, McCarty has not shown IMO that he can play D. He is
too often overpursuing and out of position.

I also have questions o  A.W's ability to play a point 3.  He needs to
improve his ballhandling, and definitely his passing skills, and above all
learn to pass the ball more often.  His game is best suited for the 4 like
Malone that can pop out and hit the jumper or hit the man in a mismatch.