should be a good season

I cant believe people are not confident with the celtics this year.  I know
they are not going to win it all but they are definately a legimate playoff
team.  The key for the celtics this year is to get the other teams to play
their style.. If Shaq is running up and down the court he wont be as
effective as he would in a half court game. Antoine should be a superstar
who will put up around 20-23 points around 10 rebound and 5-6 assists,
Mercer hopefully worked on his jump shot and should be a double threat to
shoot or slash, We got very lucky with drafting Paul Pierce, he might be who
the season depends on and hopefully Kennys knees are better so he can run
the offense the way it  should be run. As for the center spot AD should be
adequate until we can get us a starter, you know he will come to work every
day ready to play 100%, and hopefully Battie will gain some weight and be
the center we need.. Popeye will come in and give us some hard nosed play
and grab some rebounds which will help start the fast break.