RE: Etc., and stuff

It really depends on if he can bulk up a little. He has a build very
similar to Travis, which makes it tough going up against the Malones,
Shaq's, etc. His game is actually a bit more polished than Stewart's, and
he was a good rebounder & shot blocker in college but was in a funk with
Denver. I think he will help A.W out under the boards. Our key will be to
get some consistent outside scoring to keep the defenses honest & to get
penetration by Anderson.

 I hope the C's bring in a Walton or somebody to work with him Battie.

Hey didn't Stanley Roberts get released ?  Seems he would be a better deal
than Schintzius, but probably would have wanted more dinero & could have
taken RP's workouts.

.