Celtics schedule

I just updated (finally) my Celtics schedule (thanks, Mike Dynon).  Follow
the Celtics this year with my schedule at
http://www.bobgeorge.com/celtics/celsked.html

A few thoughts...we don't play the Lakers this year!  We have only 1 west
coast trip, and it's only to Portland Vancouver and SacTo.  We don't play
the Clippers either -- shoot, us SoCal Celtic fans are out of luck (I'm 280
miles south of SacTo).  It figures that the only games on NBC involve
Indiana.  And the only TNT games involve Miami.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com