Let's not get crazy

Look, Mike Stewart isn't that different a player from Tony Battie.  Of
the two, I'd much rather have Battie, who has a real offensive touch.
Maybe we can get Keon Clark from Denver now -- although I hear they
are working some kind of secret trade now, and he might be involved.
I will be very happy, not to say ecstatic, with a team of our four all
stars, and a committee of Battie, Jones, DeClergq, and Shinzius for
the goon work.  Losing Stewart is a pinprick compared to the gut wound
losing Pierce would be, or the maiming of losing Antoine.

Josh