Re: Jackie MacMullan: Free Agents Don't Want To Come To Boston

In a message dated 1/20/99 5:35:01 PM Central Standard Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Jackie was just on the WEEI replay and she said free agents don't
>  want to come to Boston.  They don't like Pitino's system, and
>  they don't buy into that "championship-driven stuff."

They may not like Pitino's system, but the '"championship-driven" bit came
from ML Carr while he was in charge. I have never heard Pitino utter anything
of the sort. Jackie is just making up things as she goes along again...

DJessen33