Rodman

Dorine wrote:
<<Saw on ESPN tonight that Rodman's going to retire, then someone on the list
said they thought maybe not.  For the sake of basketball I hope he does.  I
know some people enjoy him, but as far as I'm concerned he's bad for
basketball.  If he does stay, I hope his coach has the courage to keep him
from acting up.>>

Normally I would agree, but we have to pull for Rodman going to the Knicks!
Can you imagine what a sideshow that is going to be?  Who on that team is
going to play Jordan ("Hey Dennis, you simply can't play in high heels") or
Jackson?  Can you imagine in your wildest dreams that Van Gundy could
control this guy?  As a Celtic fan, I would LOVE watching the antics in NYC!!

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu