From: Bob Miller [mailto:bob@pointofchoice.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 2:43 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Schintzius

>Not bloody likely.  Schintzius will never shake the underachiever label,
>primarily because he isn't motivated to work hard.  He's been a stiff with
>a number of teams (LA Clippers (?), San Antonio, New Jersey), all of
>whom were enamored with his potential and talent.

Red really liked him in college, primarily because he was (is?) a very good
passer. Knight is really a decent backup power forward. He struggled
because he really isn't a center. He'll do well on the offside of Shaq,
getting open due to double-teams and shagging loose balls. When he does,
remember how lost he'd be in Rick's system.