Pierce should stay

It makes little sense to arrange a trade for Pierce at the present.
The only sensible route would be to showcase him in this short season
and trade him for someone of real value to us over the summer.  He's
light years ahead of Mashburn at this stage and could be a superstar.
Surely Pitino knows the difference between him and the Mash.  If we
trade Pierce or Mercer, it should be for someone like Ilgauskas.

I say we keep him and keep trying to fill the 5 spot.

Gene