No Mashburn! Life is good!

>I don't think it's a good idea to move Paul Pierce, for one because Eddie
>Jones is an FA next year. I am all for standing pat at what we have at pg,
>sg, sf and pf and directing efforts to land Stewart and a backup center if
>Knight is traded. - Mishra

I'm feeling better and better about this team. Is it something I ate? And
now from "www.herald.com/sports/heat/docs/019775.htm" concerning Golden
State/Mashburn/Boston:

>      The Warriors had hoped to turn around and trade Mashburn to Boston,
>but >the Celtics appear reluctant to send Ron Mercer to Golden State in
>return. >Instead, the Celtics have dangled Dana Barros and Dontae Jones,
>who do not >thrill the Warriors.<P>

I'm suddenly feeling pretty good about Pitino. I might even apologize to
some people for being a sarcastic wise-ass a-hole today...but....no. In any
case, I agree with Mishra on standing pat.

Paul M.