Rumor out of LA

Rumor from XTRA radio is that the Lakers have offered Elden Campbell to
the Celtics for Travis Knight and other cap fodder to make the deal work
cap wise (the rumor was Greg Minor).   I'm one of Campbell biggest
detractors.  I dislike the guys work ethic and feel that he could be a
great player if he got it together.

That said ... he could provide us with a legitimate Center in this
league.  He has played well in that position when Shaq was out with an
injury and if anybody can get through, I would think it would be Pitino.

He'd either get through to him or Campbell will be the most expensive
piece of crap in the league on the end of a bench.  RP will run him
until he retires.

One thing I will say is that Robert Parish was considered lackadaisical
when he was with Golden State ... maybe this could be something similar.-Tony