pitino on rome show

I didn't hear the show, but I understand Pitino was on the Jim Rome show today.
I guess he said he was really worried about the team before the new CBA. Now he
feels he can lock up his youngsters. He feels Walker can be among the elite
players in the league and feels Kenny is a key to the team, although he still
needs to improve. Feels lucky to have Pierce, especially, he said, after being
so unlucky last year in not getting either Duncan or Van Horn.