Celtics on the Radio/Internet

Hi,

I first want to thank all the regular contributors, of which I haven't
been, for keeping me informed of the lockout and Celtic developments
throughout the recent draught.  I am ready for a season and I am want to
prepare myself adequately.  Since I don't have a satellite dish nor do I
live in Boston, I have to rely on the radio/internet broadcasts.  Last
year, I found that WEEI was the only station to go above the ESPN
arrangement with the NBA and its NBA PASS or whatever that was called in
allowing its broadcasts to be on the internet.  Unfortunately, WEEI's
realaudio feed is poor at best and more times than not, audio was not
streaming along it; the feed was often down.  I am trying to get a more
reliable way of listening to the Celtics.

I was greatly disappointed to here Howard David broadcast the New York
Jets; but, I guess he has to work too and recoup something from the
lockout.  Nevertheless, I am looking for a listing of all the stations,
specifically those on the internet, of the Boston Celtics radio network.
If anyone knows of what ESPN intends to do about their NBA Pass this
year, some info about that would be appreciated.  I think it should be
free this year because it is an incomplete season and because I am cheap.

If anyone has any other ideas of how I can follow the Celtics over the
internet, realaudio preferred, please let me know.  Thanks in advance and
"GO CELTS."

Richard