Calling Bill Cooper

Bill, if you can hear me, come on back and get us in the mood.  How
about picking out a good college game (such as Md.v. UNC tonight) and
treating us to a warm-up game summary.

I promise to pay just as much (attention) as ever--which is complete
attention--if you will resume your position as official game
commentator in review.  I'm getting ready to hear your assessment of
the rook and the leadership of Anderson, as well as Walker.  Welcome
back.  It's not the season we wanted, but it's here.

Gene