Re: What?

Someone else on the list reported that a rumor had Mash going to Golden
State for Sprewell and then GS would be trading him to the Celtics for
Travis & Minor.  Which is fine by me.  I wouldn't give up any of our key
players, much less Antoine, for him, though.  I'm sure, like most
rumors. it's not likely to happen.

Jim