last night's sport shows (was Re: it was me!)

>> However, the damage had been done.
>> Kenny promised that if the kid was watching the story, he would fly the
>> him to Boston and provide two free tickets to  the game and show him a
>> good time.

Last night on Sports Final, Steve Bulpett was one of the guests. He said he was there (over Anderson's right shoulder) when it happened and didn't think it was a a big deal then. He said it was a total zoo and that it looks a lot worse on video than it came across in real life. Dan Shaunessy and him joked that no matter what happened, that it couldn't look good denying a kid an autogragh, but neither of them were critical of Kenny for what took place. (note: Bob Ryan wasn't there so nobody started ranting about anything).

Also, over on channel 7, Jackie MacMullen and Micheal Holley were talking about Antoine. He spoke to both of them on seperate occasions recently, and both have the impression he is sincere about wanting to stay a Celtic, fine w/ his contract, and happy just to get going again.

(Not taking sides, just reporting what I saw).

Ken Kokubo
Network Operations Center
UIS/Harvard University
617.496.8151