No Subject

"There are a few things Kenny Anderson would like Celtics fans to know:
His knee is in good shape, he's very much looking forward to getting
back
to work and he was only kidding about that damn thing with selling one
of
his cars...

"'The only problem with that is that it's not how I meant it... That
thing about
cars and all that?  I was only joking.  I was talking to reporter and I
made a
joke, and people just ran with it... How could I say something like that
and be
serious?  You know me.  I'm not like that.  I appreciate what I have and
I was
just making a crack like, how can we complain about things.'"

Anderson also noted that he has a personnel trainer and is in decent
shape,
and the extended period of the lockout helped rehab his knee.

Ray