Owners Prevail

Just like I said. Owners bargained for the moon and settled just short of
it. Maximum salaries at different levels, big winner for owners. Hooray for
management.

Now what's our team going to look like?? Look forward to some interesting
posts as to what this team will look like. Does Antoine stay?? I hope so.
There will be a lot of dealing in January. I'm sure Pitino has a well laid
out plan and a backup.

Here's hoping ESPN has NBA.com broadcasting all games again. Last season I
think it was $19.95 for complete season of any game.

Prediction: we make playoffs. If Toine's here. If we get a decent center,
we go into the 2nd round of playoffs. I must be getting cabin fever.