It's Pitino's Call

Again -- according to his deal, Pitino makes the call on all salaries
under $14 a year.  Gaston is not an issue.  Antoine should ink a deal
in the next week or so.  My question is, how do the new Bird
exceptions effect us?  Would Michael Stewart fit in one?  This really
loosens things up.  BTW, I think its grimly hilarious that Pervis is
now a few weeks away from being ready to go.  But if reports are to be
trusted, he could be our man in the middle this year.  I wonder if
Travis Knight lifted any weights?  I can't wait to see what happens in
the next week.  Naturally, I'm leaving the country for a week on the
tenth, but at least I should be able to get USA Today international.
There should be at least one big surprise in the spending spree that
the next ten days or so will bring.  The celtics are actually in good
shape, given that they have so few free agents.