Vecsey's mistake

Vecsey's article, while good, does appear to have one major mistake.  He
used a line from a Paul Simon song making fun of Bob Dylan, "learned the
truth from Lenny Bruce".  At the end of the article, he states:

Pass the harmonica, Alvin.
                    <snip>

At the end of the song, Simon drops his harmonica, and says, "Oh,
Albert, I can't find my harmonica."  not Alvin.  I presume that this is
Vecsey's reference.  The Albert referred to was Dylan's then
manager/agent, Albert Grossman.   Course, he could be referring to Alvin
the Chipmunk.  I believe he plays harmonica too!