"There will be NBA basketball in our time."

	I just heard on WEEI that CNN/SI is reporting that Hunter and
Stern stayed up all night and hammered out an agreement.  I'm psyched!!!
I'm tired of everyone saying that the NBA sucks and they don't miss it.  I
miss it.  I miss the Celtics.  I can't wait to see if Paul Pierce is any
good and how the Celtics will do in a shortened season.  I can't wait to
see what moves the Rick-trader will make.  I can't wait to see if Pervis
can make it through a 40 game season in one piece.

	The NBA is back and I love it.

Jeremy