Season to be canceled?

I for one wouldn't object to the season being canceled.  My reasoning is
as follows:

1. The play will be horrible.  The players will fight between
themselves.  Many will be out of playing shape.  Certain players will
not play with intensity because they are;

a. "Upset" that management doesn't "respect them",
b. So out of shape they will be afraid of injuring themselves.
c. More intent on inflicting "retribution" to the players who voted for
management's offer then playing basketball.
d. Under no requirement to actually play if they claim to be injured.

2. Next year and for years to come, the NBA will be a coach's league.
The players who want to play will need to heed the directions of the
coach.  (I.e.: defense, pass the ball, don't steal cell phones, off
season training, practice free throw shooting, show up for basketball
camps etc...) Let's hope all new contracts will be NON-GUARANTEED like
the NFL.  Let's hope Pitino is the second coming of Red, after all.

3. Cost to the fans.  I don't want to pay $150.00 ($75.00 per seat),
$5.00 a beer, $20.00 parking and whatever $ for food to watch what are
essentially exhibition games.

4. The need for an  (*) asterisk next to Larry Bird's first coaching
Championship.  If the Pacers are actually working out together everyday,
what team could possibly beat them over a 40-50 game season?  They could
win the first 20 games just because they are in shape.  Let Bird win a
championship fair and square.  He would be the first to put down the
value of the championship this year.

5. Let the "middle class" players find out that Hunter, Ewing etc.. sold
them out for Falk's "new league".

Anyone have any thoughts?

<Jim