Re: URL: NBA Owners Reject Players Latest Proposal

I read this and have two comments. One, I thought at first when I read
the summary of the players offer that there was a chance of resolution.
And if it were 55% across the board, maybe so, but going back to 57%
told me that no way was it a real offer.  Second, I admire Steve Woods.
I think that what the Union has done has been patently unfair and
unrepresentative of its members.  It has been for the interests of the
agents.  I would assume this will make him persona non grata among the
union etc.  I say it took come character.  I hope he got some good labor
law advice first.

--
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net