Antoine's Maturity

Antoine's still the franchise. Get used to it. He's the captain. The game
of basketball is played for our entertainment, he entertains us. He has
personality. A little wiggle and gloating is natural for him. Do you want
to mold him like clay? Take Mourning for example, he bitches, scowls,
growls at every call against him. Yet he is entertaining. Some athletes
come to play in different moods. Antoine is a lose character. Bird for
example, put on his game face and acted stern. We can't develop players,
they develop themselves. I read where in a huddle Walker stated, we're not
losing this game, that's all I need to hear.