Forgot About Mercer

Watched the game on MSG and didn't miss Mercer, not intentionally, just
never thought of  him. This makes this win more impressive. Again, although
most of our points came from outside, our big men, Declercq, Riley and
Battie did the job and seem to be settling in to their roles. This opens up
our shooters and allows for the press.

Pierce is bringing chants from the rafters. What a find. What talent,
instinct, and anticipation for the ball. Big stop from Bowen also, he's
getting confidence.

Dislike the Knicks but like their announcers, exciting, knowledgeable and
entertaining.