Anderson Interview

Since I am on Long Island I had to watch the game on the Knicks' MSG station.
Prior to the game they interviewed Kenny. Basically he said that he loves it
on the Celtics, loves his Coach, enjoys being pushed defensively, and is
excited by the young talent. When asked how his team would handle Ewing he
replied "we'll make him run, run, run, till his tongue is hanging out!". Then
he chuckled as if it was a joke but isn't that what happened?

George