Re: Possible Nicknames For Paul Pierce

Not to draw out a ridiculous thread until people are sick of reading
about it (you know me, I would never do that), but even if he did change
his name (and I have no idea if he did or not), he was called Magic long
before then.  It's a nickname and he was being used as an example of a
player without a nickname.  I was being a pedantic prick because I'm
like that.  Drives my wife crazy.  But, hey, at least I wasn't taking
shots at anyone's sister.

Jim