Allsorts

Numero Uno!!
    Paul 'THE MESSIAH' Pierce
lets start praying he's going to be the one who will lead the celts back to 'The
promised land'.
    I also have serious doubts about any kind of move to get Chris Gatling????
I know hes got size, hes a good rebounder and defender, but seriously that
headband?????? whats all that about??????? just how many question marks do I
have to put in???? to get the point across about how Naff that headband looks.
                                                          ciao for now
                                                              Johno
p.s Bring on the BRICKS!!!