Re: wow!!!

>>You could sense during the post game
>>interview that Pitino was hesitant to rave about Pierce.  I think there
>>might be some jealousy from the other players.
>
>If so Jeremy, why jealousy? Why not:
>
>>Tommy's comments
>>demonstrate how out of control expectations can get with a rookie.  People
>>were talking about Dee Brown making the second dream team after his rookie
>>year.  So let's give Pierce some room to be human...
>
>Maybe Pitino agrees with you. Concerning the new found life on
>offense....let's wait and see if they can do it again against a team like
>the Knicks. They play them tomorrow night...yes?
>
>Paul M.

I Agree, Lets see them string a few games together before we get too excited.
I don't think we should get too high now, as we shouldn't have gotten down
when they weren't playing well.  The emotions went from "this teams sucks,
lets trade some players to, this team is going to the playoffs, no one wants
to play them" in about 1 game.  Let the season play out (if they make the
playoffs, great) evaluate the team and go from there.

Rich