wow!!!

Don't trade anyone.  That game last night was just about perfect.  The
only room for criticism you can find is that Antoine went 1 for 6 from the
line.  But he played well in every other facet of the game.  Things are
getting out of hand with Pierce though.  Tommy Heinsohn called him a
potential hall of fame player.  I guess the term "potential all-star" has
lost its luster from overuse.  You could sense during the post game
interview that Pitino was hesitant to rave about Pierce.  I think there
might be some jealousy from the other players.  Tommy's comments
demonstrate how out of control expectations can get with a rookie.  People
were talking about Dee Brown making the second dream team after his rookie
year.  So let's give Pierce some room to be human...  With all of his
steals and blocks, I'll be shocked if he doesn't win defensive player of
the year.

Gatling has asked to be traded from the Nets.  I guess he doesn't want to
join the Yankees.  He would be a great addition for the Celtics.  Does
anyone have his cap figure so I can start to work on some ridiculous
trade scenarios?

Jeremy