-----Original Message-----
From: uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics
[mailto:uunet!igtc.com!owner-celtics]On Behalf Of Jim Meninno
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 1999 10:32 AM
To: uunet!igtc.com!celtics
Subject: Kenny on....penetration?

>From the Globe today.

Anderson emerged from those practices energized. ''I was just dragging
up the court before,'' he said. ''I wasn't pushing the ball or
nothing.''

He pushed last night. Pushed the ball and passed it. ''They excite me,''
Anderson said of his passes. ''It's like being, um, it's like sex, man.
Really. When I get a pass to Antoine or Paul Pierce cutting to the
basket? That's like sex to me.''

Walker wouldn't take it that far, but did say, ''I'm glad he feels that
way. He's a point guard.''