moves

Warwick might be on to something. The Clippers are bound to make some moves
with their start.  Taylor looks like LA's 4 ( if they can keep him) Wright
will be gone at year end so why not offer Popeye & Minor for Wright and
Richardson ?  If we don't like them, don't resign them and use the cap
room.  I think Richardson's contract is up also. Would anyone move Mercer
for Taylor to play the 4, move AW to the 3 spot ? Taylor has been pretty
steady on a terrible team.

The Lakers have some major chemistry problems.  They really don't have a
leader. Shaq is in a rebounding funk and everyone is disappearing in the
4th.  Rodman even mentioned the problems in his press conference. If they
land Rice it might help, but I am not sure with Rice, Shaq & Kobe there is
enough ball to go around or anyone to get it to them.  I still think West
would go for Anderson for Campbell.  Where has Rick Fox been this year ?
 To busy with galpal Vanessa Williams ?

Dreaming of Baron Davis, Jason Terry or Arthur Lee at the point next year
with Pierce, Walker & Mercer a year older.