Leprechaun Magic Rules!

Tonight the Celtics put the hurt on the Orlando Magic.  No, hurt doesn't really describe it.  The Celtics CRUSHED the Magic.  They were dominating from the get go, running the break, forcing turnovers, draining treys, and making making nifty passes.  They also threw in some nice jams for good measure.  By the time the fourth quarter started, they were up by 30 points or more, and the second team (Barros, Popeye, Minor, Bowen, and Riley) was on the parquet.  In fact, that unit played the entire quarter (Battie did come in to spell Riley).  Everyone played well, Pierce, 'Toine, Anderson, Mercer, Andrew, and Barros in particular.

Pierce played a strong all-around game once again.  He's leading the league in steals, and added at least five more to his total tonight.  This guy hustles!  He also put the ball in the hoop to the tune of pretty near 20 points, grabbed his usual share of rebounds, and had a couple of nice blocks.  What a guy!

'Toine played a strong game too.  He had a good stroke going (a couple of nice treys), hustling, and not trying to force the ball.  Andrew Declerq played very well, and benefitted from some nice passes from Kenny and from Barros, finishing up with a season high 14 points.  Kenny probably played his best game as a Celtic.  He was really terrific.  When he was spelled by Dana, all Dana did was drain four treys and work a nifty pick and roll with Andrew which Andrew finished with a jam.  Riley too played a good game.  Hell, everyone played a good game!  I am extremely happy with their performance.  I just hope that this is a precursor of things to come.  I believe that it is, but then I'm a glass half full kind of guy.  Anyway, they rocked tonight!