Blow Out

Must be something to this home cooking. Pierce, Walker and Declercq
put it to Orlando. KA acts like a general. Maybe he read the newsgroup
negative articles. This was really a nice game because the Celts took
control from the beginning, nothing timid. The reason I believe we
played so well is because of Declercq and Riley, handling the boards
and adding some offense as well. It loosened up our big guns, and
shoot they did. 10 first quarter points from Pierce got our confidence
up. He also had 6 rebounds, 5 steals, and 3 blocked shots. Not bad for a
rookie.

Chuck Daly must have known something, in a pre-game interview, it was
noted his team was 9-2, he said we'll be at 500 in a week. He's on his
way.
dforant1@nycap.rr.com
"a fortunate one"