who killed Kenny????

Kenny Anderson???
   I ask you....I thought he was a solid, dependable, veteran PG that would help
The Celts young talent blend into an unstoppable combination of youth and
talent. Maybe I was asking to much....Was it Portland that drained his skills to
its nadir point?? Maybe I've been away from the game for to long, maybe I'm
stuck in a time warp and can still see Kenny as the All-Star he once was at New
Jersey. If Kenny Anderson miraculously rediscovered even a fraction of his old
form can you imagine the difference it would make to this present Celtics team
.....Antoine would'nt be on his case anymore....... 'the messiah' Pierce would
finally see what its like to be playing with a genuine point guard and as for my
personal favourite Ron Mercer, well he could stop having nightmares about being
forced to play the point(what a horrible prospect)
                                          ciao for now
                                                 John O