BosHerald

Mark Cofman reports in this morning's BosHerald:

Asked for a silver lining to the road trip, Antoine Walker wasted no
time in his response. ``Paul Pierce,'' he said. ``He's a tremendous
player. We got very lucky (in the draft). ``We got a guy who can do
everything. He can rebound, score, pass, play defense. You don't find
many (small forwards) who can do all the things he can do. So what we
learned most about this trip is that Paul Pierce can play. And we played
in some hostile arenas. He came to play every night.''

****

Comment: Given that we are fair-minded and good folks, I think we ought
to take El Capitano's word for it  instead of making confident
assumptions that he's way too jealous and self-centered to play
alongside other stars like Ron "The Saint" Mercer and Paul "The Pope"
Pierce, as several people on this list have gone out of there way to
suggest.

Also, for once and for all:
1) Antoine will never be a Larry Bird.
2) This is not a sin.